Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A smile on my face right now....



Hey, Marissa speaking today. So, I am sure that I am not alone when I say that the movie and the soundtrack to Romeo and Juliet really struck a cord with me. I gigigle when I imagine me in the theater, starry-eyed and bracefaced at the time sitting next to my pals who had been "going out" for a few days. Anyway, I was listening to the soundtrack again and I came across a song I had totally forgotten about- "Everybody's Fee" by Quindon Tarver. The song starts off with a super fun, almost silly dialog about living free. Even though you take it with a grain of salt I think a lot of it really rings true. Maybe download it from Itunes for a smile. I listened to it 5 minutes ago and I am still smiling. Oh, and make sure you get the version with the dialog in the beginning. :)

No comments: