Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Creative juices are flowing at night...


I love night time! (Sappy Marissa here again, obviously) Night time is when Weston and I really feel creative. It is when we get to settle down and plug away at designing albums, something that we really love to do. To keep us company we watch movies, he watches comedies, which I also like, but I just adore the ol' classics more than anything. Give me Audrey Hepbrun, Marilyn Monroe or Lucille Ball over new movies any day. What I think is so inspiring about the films is how timeless they are. There really is something so elegant and classy about an old black and white movie. I know I am really stating the obvious here. But I still feels good to say anyway. So whats my point....if any of you have an old movie you recommend I would love for you to let me know. Please!

No comments: